Data privacy is of high importance for SEEGAPAK and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data.
We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
SEEGAPAK is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Who can access your data?
Your data may be shared within SEEGAPAK, but we never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside our business.
Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services. You will find categories of third parties under every specific process below.
What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact us and we will provide you with the necessary documents to request and receive your personal data.
Right to portability:
Whenever SEEGAPAK processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by SEEGAPAK at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing issue or open project which has not yet been delivered
- You have an unsettled debt with us, regardless of the payment method
- If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- If you have made any payment, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on our legitimate interest. We will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can opt out from direct marketing by emailing us at email@example.com
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that SEEGAPAK restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- If you object to a processing for legitimate interest, SEEGAPAK shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, SEEGAPAK must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- If SEEGAPAK no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we will always handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates to our Privacy Notice:
We may need to update our Privacy Notice. The latest version of the Privacy Notice is always available on our website. We will communicate any material changes to the Privacy Notice, for example the purpose of why we use your personal data, the identity of the Controller or your rights.